Gastric band hypnotherapy involves the use of hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) techniques to convince your unconscious mind (not your conscious mind!) that you have had a gastric band fitted, without the fears, risks, cost and side effects of going through the actual surgical procedure.
The programme uses many more techniques than just the gastric band over the five sessions, supporting you on your journey to freedom from food worries and body concerns.
Depending on how complicated your food and weight issues are, this programme may or may not be for you. I also offer a more comprehensive, 6-month programme, called Freedom from Food for Mums, and a shorter Brain Training for Sugar Addiction Programme, so if you are not sure which one would suit you best, do get in touch for a FREE 30-minute consultation.
How do the sessions work?
- Suitable if you suffer from overeating issues, being overweight, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and other weight-related diseases.
- NOT suitable if you suffer from anorexia nervosa or bulimia.
- Five sessions – four weekly sessions, and a complimentary fifth session around a month after the fourth session.
- The first session lasts 1.5 hours and includes the Virtual Gastric Band procedure.
- The other four sessions last around 1-1.5 hour(s).
- You may need monthly follow-up sessions after the fifth session, until you are confident that you can carry on with the programme by yourself or just for a ‘boost’. These follow-up sessions last between 1 hour (£52) and 1.5 hours (£77), depending on the techniques used.
- In your first session, you will be given a handout and an mp3 to listen to every day.
- Sessions can be face to face or by Skype.
£397, to be paid upfront as you need to be committed to the whole programme.
Payments can be made by bank transfer, cash, debit card or credit card.