As a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP, EFT, IEMT and Reiki Practitioner, I offer therapy and healing sessions:
- to relax your pregnant self or your mummy self – body, mind and soul – with hypnosis/deep relaxation or Reiki (or both)
- to heal your past wounds, hurts and traumas (some coming from your own parents, grandparents or perhaps even before), such as accidents, mental, physical or/and sexual abuse, PTSD, natural disasters, etc.
- to heal your present struggles, such as insomnia, digestive issues, anxiety about pregnancy, birth or/and motherhood, general anxiety and stress, worries and fears, relationship issues, current motherhood issues, etc.
- to heal your last (or a previous) birth – I specialise in birth trauma release therapy
- to heal and nurture your postnatal body, with the wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating abdominal massage and ritual of Closing the Bones
I use a wide range of modalities to help you (see this page) and tailor all my sessions to your needs. With the exception of Closing the Bones (which obviously has to be done face to face), these sessions can be face to face or by Skype.
I like to take my time with my clients so most of my sessions are 1.5 hours (all first sessions are 2 hours).
Simply get in touch with me (here) and we can talk about your requirements. I offer FREE 20-minute consultations.
- 1 hour: £55
- 1.5 hours: £80
- 2 hours: £95
Payments can be made by bank transfer, cash, debit card or credit card.
When we chat on the phone or by Skype during your 30-minute free consultation, I can advise as to whether you need 1, 2 or 5 sessions, depending on the issues you want to resolve.
If extra sessions are needed, another block can be booked and paid for, or the above fees apply.
Support material such as worksheets and hypnosis MP3s may be provided to enhance the therapeutic outcome and are included in the session fees. However, a fee of £55 will be applied for a tailored mp3.
If you have questions or wish to make a booking, please contact me here.